Each and every month, we see a similar story playing out on dealerships across the United States. People flock to dealerships in near record numbers to buy new vehicles, and more of them are choosing fullsize pickup trucks than anything else. Generally low fuel prices are a big contributing factor to the popularity of these not so eco friendly choices, to be sure, but we also understand the desire for modern trucks.
These do-it-all machines are comforting passengers as well as they are hauling heavy loads.
- The Toyota Camry was America’s hottest selling car in the past year. The Camry outsold its nearest rival, its little brother, the Toyota Corolla, by more than 5200 units. The Honda Accord, traditionally America’s second-best selling car, ranked seventh. We look at the top 10 hottest car of 2015 in America.
- The Ford F series redesigned is a revolutionary step forward in the full sized pickup truck market.
- The 2015 Chevy Silverado is a more fuel efficient truck than ever. The best feature of this vehicle is that it has front park assist in addition to the rare park assist which was already available.
- The Toyota Camry is a midsize sedan with 178-hp 2.5 liter 4 cylinder and six speed automatic transmission in the standard models.
- The Ram 1500-3500 is more fuel efficient and comes in the 4*4 and 4*2 drive types.
- The Japanese brand Toyota Corolla comes fifth in this list.
- The front wheel drive Nissan Altima combines performance and attractive exteriors.
- The Honda Civic looks to maintain its position with its premium features and safety equipment.
- 2015 Honda CR-V is a fuel efficient SUV with a lot of trunk space. It comes with a 2.4 liter engine and 5 speed auto transmission.
- The Honda Accord is famous for it generously spacious interiors and stylish exteriors.
- The Hyundai Elantra is a compact sedan with best safety equipment and class cargo capacity.